Now is The Time to Break Free from Your Professional ‘Groundhog Day’ and Move Forward in New and Exciting Ways!
♦ Are You Repeating the Same Professional and Business Mistakes Over and Over Again?
♦ Are You Relying On the Same Old Solutions and Hoping for New Results?
♦ Are You Unable to Extricate Yourself From an Endless Cycle of Struggle?
♦ Are You on the Verge of Giving Up On You Dreams for Success?
♦ Are You Unwilling to Ask for Help and Rely on Others for Assistance and Inspiration?
If you answered YES to any or all of these questions, then just like Bill Murray’s character, Phil Connors, in the hit movie, Groundhog Day, you are repeating the same patterns over and over again — you are in essence stuck in a professional time loop. Ultimately, Phil breaks free from his Groundhog Day by re-examining his life and priorities. These new revelations inform his choices and allow him to achieve the happiness he so desired in the movie.
Don’t get stuck in a professional Groundhog Day! Join Us at the February edition of The Mastermind for Masterminds on Friday, February 2nd, where you will benefit from:
♦ Inspiration for New Career and Business Choices
♦ Support from a Strong Peer Network of Trusted Colleagues
♦ Tools to Increase Your Confidence and Boost Your Positivity
SPECIAL FEATURE: VISION BOARD FRIDAY!
For the February edition of The Mastermind for Masterminds we are going to SWITCH IT UP! After all, we don’t want to become Phil Connors from the movie, Groundhog Day. We are going to leverage the power of visualization by constructing our very own VISION BOARDS.
Why a Vision Board?
- Forces you to think about, formulate and set goals
- Provides a reminder and incentives to attain those goals
- Allows you to think outside of your self-imposed limits and explore new possibilities
- Increases your focus and creativity
Oak tag and glue will be provided. Bring 10 magazines from food to golf, travel to health, or anything that interests you! Whatever it takes for you to manifest your very own VISION BOARD!
A MEMBER TODAY, A MASTERMIND FOR LIFE!
The Mastermind for Masterminds is a private meeting among dedicated business professionals looking to exchange honest feedback, help refine new ideas and concepts, and share insights and potential leads. In The Mastermind for Masterminds you will help others succeed and achieve your own goals in the process.
You will leave with important takeaways, such as ideas for the future and solutions to problems you’ve been stuck on. There is no limit to the things you might learn during your time in our Mastermind Group.
WHEN: Friday, February 2nd, 12:00-3:00 p.m.
WHERE: The Park Avenue Club, 184 Park Avenue, Florham Park, NJ 07932 www.parkavenueclub.com | (973) 301-8233
COST: $197.00 p/person; Includes Luncheon
Reserve Your Spot Today!
Why Should You Attend?
- You are “stuck” and need a new perspective which can come from brainstorming with the group!
- You are searching for new solutions to the same old problems!
- You want to tap into the experience and skills of others!
- You need to increase confidence in your decisions!
- You need to validate that you are taking the right actions to achieve your goals!
- You need or want to find an instant and valuable support network!
- You want to find a sense of shared endeavor with others in the same position you find yourself in!
- You need to find new ways to jump-start your business!
- You want to boost to your everyday positive mental attitude!
Who Should Attend?
- Small business owners
- Fund Raisers
- And anyone responsible for driving their business!
And MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHAT will you take away from The Mastermind for Masterminds?
- NEW CONNECTIONS with a supportive team of Mastermind partners
- LASTING RELATIONSHIPS with like-minded professionals who want to MEET or EXCEED their goals
- NEW IDEAS for REAL CHANGE to get you where you need to be